India  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/09, 2:55 am

I am an Army Officer and I want to know how to get a domicile certificate for my son for admission to engineering colleges in Karnataka

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search