India  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/13, 5:25 am

Hi I have completed My Phd in CMJ University and i got provisional and when can i expect Degree certificate ..Shall i send my provisional certificate for HRA attestation to meghalaya..What is the status of CMJU as of Now ..when ugc will declare Phd is vaid from CMJ

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search