Legal Question in Education Law in India

i have a domicile of uttrakhand dated 24.06.2006.and get a teacher job there by domicile job is from january 2009 to present..but we are living in a district of uttar pradesh since 2007.. Now i have a ordinary resident certificate of uttar pradesh..there is vacancy in junior high schools of uttar pradesh .they need 5 yr living certificate and tet qualified candidate i have both can i aply here showing that i am working in uttrakhand ..i have to show it because having pran number and pan number which a person can not have double

Asked on 9/21/13, 8:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

YES, having cleared the TET Examinations and being a domicile of Uttar Pradesh, you may apply to any vacancy for Teacher arising in a High School in Jharkhand.


Read more
Answered on 9/21/13, 11:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now