Legal Question in Education Law in India

i have low attendanci in parents have met them but they are nor allowing to fill the form..i used to stay at home due to family problems..anf have no option and i tried my best to go whenever i used to go to parents have no problrm with my less attendance then y collage have.??

i have no option rather than being at home..

and i dont even understand anything taught in my collage is tamil cotta the teachers accent is horrible..they never taught properly...i think the attendance rule should be my attendance is 40% i should be allowed the hace the power of descrition..

Asked on 10/17/13, 8:45 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should give a letter to the Principal signed by your parents requesting the Principal to condone your absence from attending college and permit you to appear for the Board examinations.


Read more
10/17/13, 9:29 am
KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Rules and policies of the school cannot be changed for your family problems ...its better that you change your school or do your studies from correspondence .

Read more
10/17/13, 10:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now