Legal Question in Education Law in India

i have low attendanci in hsc...my parents have met them but they are nor allowing to fill the form..i used to stay at home due to family problems..anf have no option and i tried my best to go whenever i used to go to collage..my parents have no problrm with my less attendance then y collage have.??

i have no option rather than being at home..

and i dont even understand anything taught in collage..as my collage is tamil cotta the teachers accent is horrible..they never taught properly...i think the attendance rule should be changed...as my attendance is 40% i should be allowed ...as the hace the power of descrition..

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

17.10.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

You should give a letter to the Principal signed by your parents requesting the Principal to condone your absence from attending college and permit you to appear for the Board examinations.

Regards,

KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(www.karvai.in)

Rules and policies of the school cannot be changed for your family problems ...its better that you change your school or do your studies from correspondence .

More Education Law questions and answers in India