Legal Question in Education Law in India

Respected sir, this year in 2013 only i have completed my B.Tech in cse from cmj university but still waiting for marksheet and provisional can you please tell me when i am going to get that from university and after getting it will be valid or not and with that i can get any job and i can syudy in any university for higher education or not.Thanking you.Rajdeep Singh.

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

09.08.2013

Dear Rajdeep,

Yes, you will get your marksheet and passing certificate from the CMJ University which is affiliated to the Government of Assam & Meghalaya. In your CV and profile, you should mention "appeared for Final B.Tech. in the month of _____, 2013" and submit all the earlier mark sheets and passing certificates for further study or while applying for a job.

Regards,

More Education Law questions and answers in India