India  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/13, 8:32 pm

Respected sir, this year in 2013 only i have completed my B.Tech in cse from cmj university but still waiting for marksheet and provisional can you please tell me when i am going to get that from university and after getting it will be valid or not and with that i can get any job and i can syudy in any university for higher education or not.Thanking you.Rajdeep Singh.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search