India  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/13, 7:29 am

Hello sir my name is arti. i am from mumbai. sir i have completed my graduation from cmj university shillong in 2012 in b.b.a. when i passed out university was working. then i applied for canadian college in toronto got admission in a nice reputed college. just on 25th i filed visa too. my all the documents are university is closed due to some irregularities. now my question is will i get visa sir? will there be any problem in my visa procedure? m really tensed plz help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search