Legal Question in Education Law in India

Hello sir my name is arti. i am from mumbai. sir i have completed my graduation from cmj university shillong in 2012 in b.b.a. when i passed out university was working. then i applied for canadian college in toronto got admission in a nice reputed college. just on 25th i filed visa too. my all the documents are genuine.now university is closed due to some irregularities. now my question is will i get visa sir? will there be any problem in my visa procedure? m really tensed plz help

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

08.08.2013

Dear Arti,

Since the CMJ University in Shillong-Assam & Meghalaya was existing in 2012 when you completed your Bachelor's in Business Administration, your qualification is valid, and you will get the Canadian College visa to pursue your Master's degree in Toronto. I do not foresee any problem in your visa procedure. In case of any difficulty, please let me know.

Regards,

More Education Law questions and answers in India