India  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 4:32 am

Hello sir, my husband want that i left to talk with my family and friends and i did it, after that he dnt want that i go anywhere alone and also accept i dont go anywr without his permission ya without him or his family member. Bt its becom too much now he want that i left my study and drop my carrier now and now i dnt want do that on any cost wheather i have give him devotes or not.i told that prblm to my family but they dnt want to help me, they said ur carrier is compltly in ur husband's it..........?.do i have any legally right to keep continu my study after marrige.plz help me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search