India  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/13, 11:45 am

Hello Sir,my question is my father has left his school in 1986 ,to get my caste certificate he has to submit his,he went to his hometown to bring them,where he found that on both schools record book i.e primary and secondary his surname was incorrect.but on his tenth and on other certificates it is how to solve this issue ,please suggest solution as early as possible

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search