Legal Question in Education Law in India

i sought admission in walden university online program in 2011. after some days i discover a great problem in continuing the program . they sought an official transcript from prior degree university to be sent to them . it was not possible for me. they told me that if i fail to do so i shall be administratively withdrawn from from the course. secondly they regularly set new condition like compulsory admission to a library of their choice with extra cost,. the fees that they told over telephone was different from the one they told before the admission,.they are now demanding hefty charge as my educational fees. my question am i obliged to pay the education fees since my admission to the course was not confirmed. i did not have the required software for it.

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

14.06.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

"Go East, go West; Education in India is the best". Join an equivalent course in India and ask Walden University (God foresaken unheard of name) for a full refund.

Regards,

More Education Law questions and answers in India