Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

If a sc category girl marries a general category boy then if she applies for govt job , in which category she will be considered?

2. does category automatically changes after marriage?

3. If they bore a child , in which category he will be considered?

Asked on 11/07/13, 12:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Wife who belongs to S.C. caste remains in the same caste even after her marriage change of her surname etc, she can use the privileges allowed under the various Acts & the constitution of India for being a part of the S.C. caste even after her marriage.

However the children borne to her will not be of her S.C. caste but the caste of the father & can only enjoy benefits for the caste of the father not the mother.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 1:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now