Legal Question in Family Law in India

I have 12 year old boy child. I am living with husband and his mother n father. I want to get divorced with my husband. Will I have child custody after divorce?

Asked on 8/05/13, 8:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can get the custody but it depends upon the entire situation.

If , you want a specific answer , you can mail all details of the matter so that we can help.

With regards

Read more
8/05/13, 9:17 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client i f u go for divorce there r maximum chances that u will get custody of child. while deciding custody court will ask child with whom he want to reside as well as u can tell court that u can take better care of child. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
8/05/13, 10:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88283 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now