Legal Question in Family Law in India

i am 37 year old and i am married and i have one son he is leave with me last 2 years and my merriage lif e is abount 8 years , and i lived with my parents and i am only one son of my father i have one sister she lived abroad, my wife does not lived with me after birth of my son she conflict with my parents and she gone her parent's home now she has suit a case of maintenance against me, amount also declare bu court rs 2500/- now my sone lived with me but one day he came my home and adopt my son without our permission, than i have made police complain, now i want my son , then what i have to do now

Asked on 5/31/13, 1:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client file child custody petition in the family court immediately. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 5/31/13, 1:53 am
Aileen Marques Independent
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File for child custody and ask for interim orders...

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 12:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now