India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/26/13, 10:19 am

33 yrs lady married for 12 yrs , matital discord for infertility of wife- baby girl adopted 3 yrs back, mental torture escalated after court order for child rights,wife attempted suicide due to mental torture. Hospitalised- husband not taking at home since hospital discharge. Husband filed instant case for child custody and extending status quo injunction-3 consecutive months..our lawyer has not filed opposition to injunction as yet. please guide as to the steps to be taken./direction to proceed in the case.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search