India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/13, 12:12 am

i am at father had made a will at Mumbai, but I don't have the copy my brother in law is having the copy but he is not showing the dad has died on 19.08.2013 at Ahmedabad..from where do I get the copy of will?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search