Legal Question in Family Law in Philippines

Ano po maaaring gawin ng mag-asawa para po maisaayos ang lahat at maging legal ang kanilang pag-ampon sa bata sa kabila ng nangyari na simulation of birth?

Asked on 10/18/09, 8:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Magile ng petition for adoption at isaayos din ang simulation of birth. Magkasama na itong ipafile sa husgado.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/09, 10:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now