India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 9:27 pm


As I Got The Answers From You, Our Mutual Constent Divorce Is On Aug-5. In Draft She Has Given Me Sole Custody Of My Minor Son. She Just Needs Divorce From Me More Than Custody Of Child, Shes Seeking Divorce From Me. I Dont want To Give Her Any Visitation Rights, This Is How Its Been Drafted ( The Sole Custody wil Remain With The Petioner 2 Without Any Visitation Rights To Petioner 1) Is It Oke For me. Wil i Have a Problem. Can I Say To The Judge That Im Not Ready To Give any visitation rights To The Mother. An Even Shes Ready To Say That She doesnt want ant visitation Rights, So She Wil Do As I Say. Coz She Just Needs Divorce. Im Ready To Give Her Visitation Rights But Shes a Very Bad Women Who as Met Her 2 Guys(Affair) With My Kid. an Im Scared In Future If I show or leave my kid to her it will Harm My Son Nature/Behaviour. Pls Suggest Me. Is It Oke When i say no visitation rights to the mother an even when she says she dsnt want visitation rights, wil the judge ok our agreement of child custody or the judge can change By his choice ? wil the judge ok all our agreements made on paper as we both will agree for it, does he (Judge) have rights to change anything in drafted paper of mutual constent divorce. Shes Ready To Say Anything as i wish.

2 Answers

Answered on: 7/14/13, 10:17 pm by KarVai Legal Solutions

divorce by mutual consent will be granted as per terms of settlement.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi Email: Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001

Other answers from this attorney

Answered on: 7/15/13, 10:56 am by Sudershan Goel

The court is entitled to see that the terms of agreement are fair and in accordance with law. You may also be liable to pay alimony. The custody arrangements are subject to approval of the court and may be changed in future also. The child may be entitled to meet both the parents and the court may grant visiting rights to the parent not having full custody.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Sudershan Goel - Advocate Supreme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court New Delhi And Chandigarh, 110001+160

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search