India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 11:38 pm

If a boy did the marriage with under age girl and girl not come to her in-laws house and girls stay only two days after marriage with boy. Can boy is eligible for divorce . Boy wants to live the her but girls and her parents are not agree.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search