Legal Question in Family Law in India

we are two brothers . i am elder one. i have started a business 10 years ago & take 1 lac rupees from mother & i have construct a house ny bank loan & for initial payment again i have taken 2 lac rupees from my mother . now i am a married man & i have a children also . but younger brother till now single . my father died & all his deposit are now in mother name .My mother also have a leased home . now the problem is my brother demand my home & my business partition. otherwise he claim 10 lacs rupees monetary claim . he also occupied room in my house . my mother also occupy one room in my house . she also support my younger brother , now suggest is their claim is acceptable ? please advise

Asked on 10/31/13, 1:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You are only responsible for the amount of loan you took from your mother ,they have no claim beyond that.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/13, 2:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now