Kenya  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/13/09, 3:36 pm

child support kenya

I have a kenyan friend who has two twins with an american citizen. they are not married. she lives in kenya with the children and he lives in the us. is she legally entitled to receive child support from him? can he be forced to perform a paternity test? are there any international child support agreements between the US and Kenya?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search