India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/30/13, 10:46 am

a couple has married first with special marriage act & afterwards nikah. which type of law is applied to that couple for divorce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search