India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/13, 10:16 am

if court orders to provide separate accommodation to his wife then dose she has the right to stay or visit her matrimonial house?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search