India  |  Family Law

dear sir,

i am a citizen of india.i have 4 questions:

1)is there an upper limit to the amount of money an indian can hold in his paypal account.is there also a restriction on the amount of money an indian can transfer from his paypal account to his bank account?

2)is forex trading legal or illegal in india? will i have to pay tax on my earnings from forex trading?

3)i have heard that certain banks are offering investment plans to their customers under which the money invested by the customer will go directly into debt so the investment is secure and return is 100% guaranteed.i have visited ICICI bank and the representative told me that as per the law of the indian govt i cannot invest more than 7 lacs in an investment policy in which money goes directly into debt.is this true?can i invest in a debt investment policy in more than one bank? does govt of india keep a watch on the amount of money invested in debt by it's citizens?

4)i am working in a BPO company which is in private sector.the income tax on my earning is deducted directly from my salary by my company.in such a case does the indian law require me to complete any legal formality from my side like filing for income tax etc.?

i will be extremely grateful if you reply,

yours truly,

amit

Answered on: 7/14/13, 9:38 pm by KarVai Legal Solutions

you may retain the services of law firm for proper guidance.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in Email: karvailegal@yahoo.com Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001

Answered on: 7/15/13, 12:26 am by uttam Tibrewal

Mr Amit................

if ur compnay is dudecting TDS from ur salary so you must file a return . for details kindly mail me at uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com

Attorney address not available