Legal Question in Family Law in India

dear sir.

my boyfriend divorce case is pending in court. his wife want also divorce but harass for whole property to him. he is ready to give her half percent property with kids right but just only telling from other relatives she is doing this. she is separated from 2 years.she came to stay with him by court 4 time but again making issue n gone every time n filed case in court. my bf also won case in high court about his child custoudy. but he emotionalized n gave to her as she is mother. giving to her whole property he can,t come on 0 because he earned his property by his own efforts after his father death.i met him after one year when he totally alone now. time waste now day by day n his age will go on middle. we want to marry soon how?

so please give advice how to solve this matter as soon as possible

Asked on 8/26/13, 2:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client...........

For details contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now