Legal Question in Family Law in India

Dear Sir,

On me 498 court case is running ,and my wife has already decread in front of Jude sir in court and giving written statment that i am widraving case with immediate effect. Urgently I needed " Policeclearance certifiacte for KUWAIT it is mendetaory to submite to tranvel without i cant travel .

What can i do? Can passport office will give PCC?

Asked on 6/03/13, 8:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mukesh Ralhan RALHANS - Immigration & Overseas Affairs Law Group
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Client,

If a criminal case is pending against you in any court, you can be issued a passport subject to the condition that you enclose a written permission granted by the court allowing you to travel abroad. Normally a short validity passport valid for one year is issued, subject to conditions if any, mentioned in the Court order as per GSR 570 (E) dated 25 August, 1993.

In the instant case, you will need to attach a copy of the court order reg withdrawal of the case.

Best Wishes,

Mukesh Ralhan, Advoate


Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 8:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now