India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 1:40 am

Father and mother were separated (not divorced) 20 years back. I am now working in a corporate company. Apart from the monthly 1500/- towards mother sister and me for maintenance, my father doesn't spare us anything more than that. He reportedly married again and now with two kids. He is a government employee. I would like to know if I can claim for property as he doesn't show any responsibility towards us?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search