India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/19/13, 12:42 am

i want to file a complaint on my parents because they are disturbing my marriage life forcing me to live my wife they are harassing me and wife giving warning that if i wont live my wife they will kill her

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search