India  |  Family Law

i have filed for a divorce. i have not been staying with my husband for the last 7 years. i have a daughter and have asked for the complete custody of hers. my initial counseling sessions are over and the petition has been filed and the final date for divorce is out. i have asked for no alimony but the complete custody of my child. the date is 30 dec 2013. is there any way that my husband can change his stand before the date given by the court for final divorce and stop the complete custody of the child to me.

Answered on: 7/20/13, 9:05 pm by Muhammed Rafeeque

Please keep in mind that the custody of child under Indian Law is more of a decision to be taken on the sole consideration of the welfare of the child.

It is very unlikely to change the stand, unless it is proved that the earlier decision was taken under coercion, threat etc.,

VLegal New Delhi, India New Delhi, 110075

Answered on: 7/20/13, 9:16 pm by prasad patil

dear client he can change the stand but court will consider all evidence before it and gave the judgement. for any legal help call me on 9422611385

ADV PRASAD PATIL

Attorney address not available

Answered on: 7/21/13, 1:41 am by Lovkesh Gupta

both t parents have meeting rights & any one claim custody. Court will see t benefit of child

KAN MAN Law Firm Punjab & Haryana High Court & Supreme Court. Mobile: +919463557231 Jalandhar,