Legal Question in Family Law in Philippines

I am Filipina married to American citizen since 2011 but until now he never file a petition to bring me there. I just want to ask if our marriage is file in US and if I have a right to ask a support for him legally even if we dont have baby because now he never contact me for almost a month now.

Asked on 5/22/13, 9:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, you have the right to support. But the problem is how to enforce it since he is out of the country.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/13, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now