India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 1:42 pm

My friend make contact with a married woman whose husband is unfertile and he could'nt give her child in last 6 yrs,but due todonnation of my friend, she is now pregnant. but it was done in home without a doctor. can she or her husband create any type of lagal complication on my friend in future ? Although at present both of them are very happy but can they force my friend to give any financial help to the incoming child? Please..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search