Legal Question in Family Law in India

My friend make contact with a married woman whose husband is unfertile and he could'nt give her child in last 6 yrs,but due todonnation of my friend, she is now pregnant. but it was done in home without a doctor. can she or her husband create any type of lagal complication on my friend in future ? Although at present both of them are very happy but can they force my friend to give any financial help to the incoming child? Please..

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

A man having sex with a married woman without the consent of her husband is guilty of criminal offence punishable under Indian Penal Code. If the husband makes a complaint to the police, he may suffer prosecution. The husband is also entitled to divorce on this ground and the biological father may have to provide permanent alimony for the lady and the child. The relationship is not acceptable in law.

Lovkesh Gupta divorce lawyer in jalandhar

Agree with Mr.Goel

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India