India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/13, 7:04 am

Hi, My friend is studying in graduation. He was got marriage in childhood forcefully by parents. But his "Gonna" is remained. So he did not even contact with his wife. He even don't know her. But now parents of girl are forcing to get "gonna". He want to continue study. He don't want to live in relationship now. So now I want to ask that his marriage was legal? And now can he marry with someone whom he love? What does our laws say about this? (India).

**Gonna means to get married but not living together or not even any contact.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search