India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/13, 9:59 am

i would like to give a declaration that i wont claim my parents or ancestral property in any there any format under indian law?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/29/13, 11:14 am by shiv shakner saini

yes you can do. where is such property as per the state gov. TP act you may do for any detail u may call 0958877412

N.B. avoid to call 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

saini law Behind Dainik Bhasker,Old-Ginnani, Bikaner.09587744142, Rajasthan High Court, 334001

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search