India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/30/13, 8:10 am

my grand father has given his property registered to my father and my grand father died long back. My father has decided to give that to my brother. Can i have the rights in the property. or can my father able to sell that property without my knowledge

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/30/13, 9:25 am by Mukesh Ralhan

Being an ancestral property, you can claim share in the property.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

RALHANS - Immigration & Overseas Affairs Law Group Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095 Delhi, 110095

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search