India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/06/13, 2:54 am

i hav filed a complaint against my husband in women cell beacause he refused to take me home without any reason. i m at my home from last 3 months so pls guide me how can i file a case against him

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search