Legal Question in Family Law in India

I have a query regarding my Divorce case. I am a 30 year old girl and I had filed divorce - cruelity in december 2011 and the judgement was announced on 13th may 2013 by the lower court. I have been granted divorce. The alimony is still to be decided by the Honourable Judge.

Now my query is regarding my remarriage. I want to get married now again. So when i could get married now??

Mukesh Ralhan RALHANS - Immigration & Overseas Affairs Law Group

Dear Client,

Appeal period of decree in divorce proceedings is 90 Days and in the absence of no-appeal and or knowledge of the same either spouse can get re-married.

After divorce the husband have to pay the Maintenance Allowance till the re-marriage of wife or she got employment.

dear client u have to wait for appeal period that is 90 days from the date of the judgement. for any legal help call me on 9422611385

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India