Philippines  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 1:59 am

me and my ex husband are not yet annulled but we signed a separation agreement last July 22, 2012 leaving him the choice to put an amount for our children's support. He put an exact amount of 2000 per month. I was trying to contact him before but he's nowhere to be reached until I came to know that he was almost two years working in a college institution for two years. What will be my best move in this regard?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search