India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/13, 12:50 am

my husband and i both contributed and bought a flat a year back but the owner of the property is my husband as only his name is there in the property he wants divorce from me.before filing the divorce he is planning to gift the property to his it possible to do that without my consent.i stay in india.pls help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search