India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 2:59 am

Husband has deserted wife, and now parents inlaws are not allowing her to stay at her matrimonial house. They are telling that her husband has no share in that property. (moreover they didn't disowned their son).

1.Does she still has the right to stay in her matrimonial house?

2.Can she claim that property during divorce?

Pls give the answers of two questions.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search