India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/13, 6:45 am

My husband deserted me for 7 years ,he is in United States now.He neglected me and my kid and he already file divorce case in my city ,these years i refused to give because in our culture when girl separated from husband she will not treated well, by society ,now i am also decided for separation legally because .This will relieve from mental torture and to concentrate on my life as i have to take care of me ,my parents and my sweet 6 yrs girl ,is my decision correct to get away from deceitful husband.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search