Legal Question in Family Law in India

husband is having std this was opinion of the doctors during treating the pregnant wife.wife is getting infection during cohabitation.husband is not ready for can the wife prove this in court.

Asked on 8/14/13, 2:53 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client u have to file application in court for medical checkup of husband. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 4:10 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

court can order your husband for this test else court can order it presuming he is also having STD.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 11:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now