Legal Question in Family Law in India

Iam a 21 years old female,a medical student.I live with my parents.I have been severely tortured by my parents mentally,physically and financially. I am suffering from chronic stress and related problems and depression. I have been crippled from every dimension of my life by my parents.they threaten to beat me ,insult socially and cut off all my finances if i oppose them.My parents share a destructive relationship among themselves. Iand my mother have been victim of severe domestic voilence by my father.

I want to live independently so that i can continue my studies without the influence of my parents.My parents are employess of state government of chattisgarh,India.

Can i get financial support till my education completes and i start earning??

is there any legal provision in india which can help me move out of my parents influence and get financial support?

please help its urgent.

Asked on 6/12/13, 8:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aileen Marques Independent
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can take help from the domestic violence act.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/13, 8:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now