Legal Question in Family Law in India

igot married in the year 2011 march, me and my wife living in my parental house but after some she said that we will live sepreatlly some where. we got house in NOIDA on rent.but after a 11 months she went to her home and did not come back since 8 months. We are in the same profesion and working in same company. But she doesn't talk with me What should i do?

Asked on 5/20/13, 10:47 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If she does not talk to you or does not want to join you, you can file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 11:32 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

if you want her back then go for section 9 HMA to call her back.

if you want divorce then file the same.

gud luck.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/13, 9:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now