Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hi, I am from india , i got married in june2010, and i got divorced from my wife in dec2011, but it was not through court. i had paid her 3lakh rs as a componseation via account payee deman draft. we both signed a divorce note on 50rs stamp paper. and we had notrized it. now she got married some where else and settled. but when ever i am approaching some one they are asking for divorce degree where i have only that stamp paper. i approached that family and girl but she is not willing to cooperate. please guide me what should i do for a legal divorce degree.if i file a case in court will court give me one sided divorce

Asked on 5/28/13, 2:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client file one sided divorce against her. if she will not appear before the court then court will grant u ex-party divorce. for any legal help call me on9422611385


Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 5:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now