India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/20/13, 1:02 am

A lady is divorced through punchayat and again married with a man who is handicapt but the lady has not been divorced legally by court , can this lady get a maintenance by the court and also on the pursuance of second husband, his firce divorce by mutual consent is also going on in the court

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search