Legal Question in Family Law in India

Is there any law to protectus from mental harashment from wife's mother to me and to my parent as all three are ill. please have the advice

Asked on 8/14/13, 11:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

better to approach any local lawyer or send details of your marriage and problem etc.

our consultation charges will be applicable.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 11:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88413 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Michelle ScopelliteGoldstein & Scopellite, PCTucson, AZ
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now