India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/13, 6:28 am


I am looking for a legal recourse to end my marriage. I need your advice and assistance.

I moved to Singapore in Oct end last year post my marriage on the 15 Aug 2012. My husband has been working there since 2.5 years under SP pass. Ever since I went there, he has been harassing me and is also taking medication for intercourse and is still unable to perform. I moved to India in Feb end this year to take care of my fathers' health but he continue to be abusive to me on phone. I want to end this relationship as it is very torturous mentally and psychologically. Moreso I am scared that he might as well physically abuse me. I am unaware of laws/ legal process in Singapore. In a situation like that who can I reach for help. T

I need your help and advice. Thanks in advance.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search