Pakistan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 7:27 am

M divorcd frm very first 9 mnths nd i hv daughtr nw she iz 4+ my exe hzbnd get marid in ths year bt hr new wife also left home...nw prob is tht i hv a good prposal bt i am scard k vn evr he listnd tht m merrid he wl take bk my daughtr nd i dnt want to lose my daughtr...mjy ab drr lg rha ha shaadi krny say k kl vo mri beti mjay waps naa lay lay...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search