India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 12:28 pm

I got married in april 2009 and after six months i had to leave the place because of disputes and pressure of dowry i filed two cases against my husband 498 and maintenance but for past three years no progress has been done and i have been suffering now i just want to end up everything and take back my cases and move on in life and want my husband to apply for mutual divorce what steps i should take please suggest what is the procedure to take back cases .............

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search