India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/13, 3:03 am

i am going to marry a divorced woman...but my mother is creating problem in there any way legally to protect me nd my spouse if she tries to drag us in court in india

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search