Legal Question in Family Law in India

mera mere husband ke sath woman cell me case chal raha hai ab me apne husband se divorce lena chahti hu par mera 5 saal ka beta hai kya uske haq par koi difficet padga jaise property

Asked on 8/09/13, 12:46 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client agar aap pati se divorce leti hai to bhi bete ke haq pe koye difference nahi padega. aur kisi janka ri keliye mu ze 9422611385 pr call kare


Read more
Answered on 8/09/13, 1:00 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Apke bete ka pura rahega magar aap ka pati agar dusri shadi kar leta hai to us se jo bhi bache paida honge, property sab me banti jayegi. Aaj aap 50% claim kar sakti hai.

For more detail plz contact personally or email.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 7:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now