Legal Question in Family Law in India

My mother in Law not giving permission to stay in our house , she is torturing us.

And my husband is working in banglore , he is not taking us to there,now he is saying go and stay in our house dont come to banglore.

Now i'm in hostel having small kid , please suggest me on this..

And some times my husband asking divorce..

Asked on 5/22/13, 10:05 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client u have to file residential order under domestic violence act to enter in the house. or file restitution of conjugal petiution asking husband to take u with him. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
5/23/13, 12:29 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you can seek residence orders against your husband.

Read more
5/23/13, 2:03 am
shiv shakner saini saini law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Go for D v case against them fell free to call on 09587744142

Read more
5/23/13, 5:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now